Our mission at the Sacramento Memorial Garden is to glorify the Lord through the design and construction of a peaceful garden to honor and memorialize the lives of aborted, miscarried and the stillborn for all individuals, small groups, and churches.
The purpose of the memorial garden is to meet several needs in the greater Sacramento area:
- Honor the lives of the unborn
- Offer a place for reflection for those who are grieving, including extended family
- Foster hope, healing and forgiveness
- Offer a site for individuals, small groups, ministries and churches to hold memorial services
- Give various groups and individuals opportunities to donate, serve and volunteer
Not only does our garden meet a physical need for remembrance, but we offer a means of outreach to the general community by listing local, statewide and national professional counseling, support groups and after abortion care information.
We welcome you to Sacramento Memorial Garden.
Craig Garbe, Kevin Woody, Art Derby, Dean Lauer, Kathy Hoover, Tanya Flores, Pastor Jeff Axtell